- HIFU S Line Bodyshape
- Body Massage
- VELASHAPE Detoxification Slimming
- HIFU Vaginal Tightening
- Body Scrub
- Heat Therapy
- Body Wraps
- Breast Massage
- Electro Stimulation Body Drainage/Rejuvenation
- Anti-Cellulite/Slimming Photon Multipolar RF + Vacuum
- Thermage Cellulite
- Anti-Cellulite Ultrasound Cavitation
- WeLift Buttock/Breasts Firming
Massage is power of natural healing and the benefits of massage therapy exist within centuries and have proven its values in our contemporary society.
We know that your health is your most precious possession and that is our mission to bring the best therapeutic massage to make you look and feel good in either physically or psychologically.WHAT IS MASSAGE THERAPY?
Massage therapy is a system of treatment that works by stroking, kneading, tapping or pressing the soft tissues of the body. It aims to relax you mentally and physically. Massage may concentrate on the muscles or on the acupuncture points and it may perform on your whole body, or concentrate on a specific part of the body such as your head, neck or shoulders.
Massage has a huge of benefits to all the systems of the body. By massaging and relaxing the muscles there is a domino effect to all the other systems of the body and gives a better body awareness, the first key to taking greater responsibility for our health and wellbeing.
- Peppermint~stop itching, cool overworked muscles
- Lavender~antibacterial properties help calm the nervous system, improve sleep quality, and combat joint pain, psychological and physical wellbeing
- Sesame~moisturizing agents
- Rose~ improving hormone balance, improving the look and health of your skin.
- Geranium~calm inflammations, decrease bloating
- Lemon~Refreshing, Clearing, whitening agents
- Clove~help clear up earaches, digestion problems, nasal congestion, stomachaches, and headaches.
- Lemon Balm~keeps your nervous system working smoothly, calms anxiety and inflammation, counteracts insomnia, fights bacterial infections
- Tea tree~respiratory problems, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Basil~Awakening, Inner Strength, Recovering, Wholeness
- Rosemary~muscular pains, mental stimulant.
- Sandalwood~depression, anxiety and nervous tension.
The selected essential oils are blended with a carrier/base massage oil to create a unique mix for each client’s individual needs. Our therapist’s trained hands will ease, soothe & relax every part of your body using warmed essential oils. The pressure and depth of massage is adapted to your personal requirements from a light, relaxing touch to a deep tissue massage to soothe any aches & pains. Tensions are smoothed away and all the stresses are released, leaving you restored from deep within.
We are using smooth, flowing Swedish massage techniques to manipulate the soft tissues and muscles of the body. This relaxation massage enhances the well-being of the entire person by relieving stress and improving circulation and movement of lymph fluids throughout the body.
This relaxation massage is recommends for people who suffer from pain or stiffness within the joints, improved functioning of people with osteoarthritis, and anyone wanting to reduce their overall levels of stress and increase their sense of wellbeing.
The lymphatic system is a vital part of our immune system. Part of its function is to drain, transport, filter and remove broken down foreign substances and waste from our tissue.
This gentle, rhythmical, precise, massage-like technique gently moves lymph towards the lymph nodes, where the body can dispose of the waste more easily. The technique is also effective in releasing blockages of lymph flow, which can cause oedema or swelling of the tissues.
Other benefits of the treatment are included clearer skin, a better immune system and boosted vitality.
Lymphatic Drainage massage relaxes the nervous system and aids the body’s immune system. It is highly recommended for those prone to and recovering from sore throats, colds, infections, on-going tiredness, excess fluids, low immunity.
This deep cleansing back/ chest treatment will leave your skin looking and feeling fresh and smooth.
If you still have questions about the treatments or not sure which treatment should to choice to yourself or the one you love, then shall contact us, our professional and friendly staffs are always happy to discuss the treatments with you, either by phone, email or in person.