Anti-Cellulite Ultrasound Cavitation
- HIFU S Line Bodyshape
- Body Massage
- Velashape Detoxification Slimming
- HIFU Vaginal Tightening
- Body Scrub
- Heat Therapy
- Body Wraps
- Breast Massage
- Electro Stimulation Body Drainage/Rejuvenation
- Anti-Cellulite/Slimming Photon Multipolar RF + Vacuum
- Thermage Cellulite
- Anti-Cellulite Ultrasound Cavitation
- WeLift Buttock/Breasts Firming
- No surgery
- No drugs
- No pain
- No down-time
- No scars
It is revolutionized treatment against cellulite and fat which generates empty micro bubbles in the liquid situated in the interior of the adipose tissue. Its repeated action causes the accumulation of these micro bubbles, with each other to implode and collapse. The result is the destruction of the adipose cells transforming the fat nodules in liquid substances that in a natural way the body removes through the lymph.HOW IT WORKS?
The ultrasonic cavitation treatment safely and effectively targets localized fat deposits and reduces body circumference for successful body contouring. This procedure is done per area on specific parts of the body, such as buttock, stomach, love handles, upper arms, and inner thighs.
Ultrasonic Cavitation technology uses sound waves/frequencies to disrupt the fat cell walls, which causes the fat cells to “leak” their contents into the fluid spaces of your body. From there, your lymph system picks up this waste material which loose fat and begins circulating it through your body until it can be processed by the liver and eliminated with sweat, urine and feces. The results are visibly noticeable immediately, however the entire process can take several days, and you will continue to experience results during this time.
It also has a firming, toning and tightening effect on the skin and muscle tissue, so even if you have sagging skin resulting from earlier weight loss efforts, ultrasound cavitation will help.
Now, you can burn fat with the traditional way-exercise or with thermal ultrasound cavitation. For best fastest desired results and optimal health, we recommend a combination of both!
WHAT DOES ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENT FEEL LIKES?
When Non-invasive ultrasound cavitation works, you can hear “zi-zi-zi” sound like some kind of a insect making noise. It feels like a hot stone massage without surgery, drugs or painful recovery time.HOW OFTEN SHOULD I RECEIVE ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENTS?
You can safely receive Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments as often as every 3 days. The more frequently you receive treatments, the faster and more dramatic will be your desire results. For best fastest desired results and optimal health, we recommend you should have a series of treatments in a short period of time, followed by continual maintenance treatments every few weeks, in order to maintain your results.WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENT?
- Upper arm
- Waist or love handles
- Inner knees
The ultrasound cavitation has functional effects for:
- Localized fat
- Body sculpture
- Body Remodelling
The ultrasound cavitation has benefits, they are:
- Non-invasive treatment
- No hospitalization
- No Anaesthesia required
- No scarring compared to surgical methods (gastric bypass, lap band, liposuction, etc)
- No bleeding, no risk of infection, no pain, no down-time for recovery
- Fat is eliminated through a natural process which process improves blood circulation and lymph circulation
- The duration of the sessions required only 40 minutes
- Fat loss
- Muscle definition
- Decreased cellulite, an excellent cellulite therapy and connective tissue tightening process
- Body shaping and contouring
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation, improved elasticity and tone
Cavitation is ultrasound waves and is a pioneer method for the treatment of localized fat or deep cellulite. The ultrasound waves are conducted through the skin, causing micro-bubbles which turn fat into a liquid substance which is removed from the body using the lymphatic and urinary systems. The treatment is warm and pleasant – most likely a hot stone massage. There is absolutely no pain, and no recovery time after treatments! You can receive a treatment during your lunch hour and then drive yourself back to work immediately afterward.HOW MUCH RESULT COULD I EXPECT AFTER EACH TREATMENT?
You may notice a measurable difference immediately after your first treatment, with the most dramatic difference observable 72 hours after each treatment.
However, results with ultrasonic cavitation will vary depending on how long the fat has existed, how dense it is, how hydrated you are, how well your lymph is circulating, etc. Immature, light and “fluffy” fat is much easier to eliminate than mature, dense fat, and thin lymph fluid will yield more rapid results than thick, viscous fluid.
During the booking for your first treatment you will be given a consultation with a professional consultant before you undergo the treatment. This enables us to tailor a bespoke slimming plan to target your specific concerns, so that we can do our best to target these areas to achieve your desired results.THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENT ARE:
- Healthy men and women who are moderately overweight, wishing to lose weight
- Who’s want to achieve an appropriate level of body fat which result in better health, fewer aches & pains, less stress, better quality sleep, more energy, fewer health-related expenses, better self-esteem, less need for medical treatment and prescription drugs, better moods, healthier relationships and more satisfying sex.
YOU MAY NOT ABLE TO HAVE THE ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENT IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY:
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF ULTRASOUND CAVITATION TREATMENT?
- Skin infections and diseases
- Acute fever
- Thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders
- Any other chronic diseases or severe health conditions
- Heart diseases, HIV or AIDS
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems
- Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, thyroid, epilepsy.
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture.
- Current infection or infectious disease, immunodeficiency or compromised lymph system.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Taking anticoagulants
- Have a pacemaker or metal implants
- Or if you have any doubt as to whether you are healthy enough to receive treatments, then, you should consult with our professional consultant first.
Most people don’t have any side effects from having an ultrasound cavitation treatment. Independent studies have shown a decrease in cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which seem to be further enhanced with the addition of dietary supplements; we are advice you to drink plenty of water after your treatment because it could help to get rid of toxins released from body tissues.
While side-effects are rarely reported, they occur occasionally, and usually involve:
- A slightly redness or irritation of the skin that resolves within a few hours.
- Increased thirst which makes the requirement for increased water consumption much easier
- Slight headache beginning a few hours after treatment which most likely due to the release of toxins from the fat cells.
- Decreased appetite & decreased capacity for over-eating which presumably due to toning/tightening effect on the stomach.
- Fewer physical aches & pains which presumably due to weight loss resulting in less strain on the body)
- Improved moods and a renewed interest in wearing attractive clothes.