Dermal fillers are the non-surgical way to achieve younger looking skin and used as an effective treatment for reduce deep lines and wrinkles, fill hollows and smooth the contours of your face.WHAT DOES DERMAL FILLERS TREAT?
Sun exposure, insufficient skin care, smoking, air pollution, unhealthy lifestyles and diet and even stress can all causes your aging appearance. When the skin ages, one of the evident signs of aging are wrinkles formation. The individual’s skin cells divide at a slower rate and the inner skin deteriorates. Wrinkles emerge because the major structural protein of the skin known as collagen, volume generating hyaluronic acid and elastin decrease. The face can also begin to lose volume, giving cheeks a sunken and ‘dragged down’ appearance. Dermal fillers can plump up your skin, smooth wrinkles and fill out deep lines by replacing the collagen lost due to natural aging or skin damage.HOW DOES DERMAL FILLERS WORKS AND WHAT’S INVOLVED?
The procedure requires a consultation before. Medical history and any medications you are taking need to be discussed, as well as your expectations. The face is cleansed, marked for treatment sites, and injections are administered. This process takes usually less than an hour, and there is usually little if any down time. Because dermal fillers gel (Esthelis) is made of hyaluronic acid, there is no allergy pre-test required.
Fillers is administered by a small injection that fills up the specific wrinkle facial area by replenishing the substance in the skin that stops wrinkles appearing, restoring the elasticity and firmness of the skin. The effect is instantaneous for a younger and refreshed look.
As it is a prescription-only medicine, dermal filler treatments are only carried out by our fully qualified doctors.WHAT CAN DERMAL FILLERS DO?
- Fillers are a wonderful treatment option to correct wrinkles around the mouth, loose or sagging skin, hollows in your cheeks or under your eyes or if you would like fuller more defined lips.
- Instant and long lasting results.
- A non-invasive treatment with little downtime, so you can return to day to day activities straight away.
- Reduction of lines and wrinkles to give a more youthful looking appearance.
- Replenishes lost volume for a softer younger look.
Generally, you will immediately notice a distinct result in the area treated. Dermal fillers treatment results can last for a long period from 9 months to 12 months, depending on the individual.WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE DERMAL FILLERS?
- Severe allergic reactions
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Taking anti-coagulant drugs
- Are on immunosuppressive treatments
- Alternatively, if you not sure whether it suitable for you, then, you should consult or discuss alternative treatments with our professional consultant first.
Common side effects may be redness, swelling, itching, discomfort, and discoloration for 24-48 hours. If you are receiving lip injections, these symptoms may last a week. Immediately following injections, it is recommended to avoid over exposure to the sun, ultraviolet rays, and massaging the injected area.
You shall not have this procedure within 2 weeks of any major event like a wedding or public speaking.